The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shopping (Open)
Shopping (Open) EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:52 am by Ashton Grey

» Archiving (Open)
Shopping (Open) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 am by Laureth Hendrix

» Laureth Hendrix
Shopping (Open) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:14 pm by Admin Jules

» Face Claims
Shopping (Open) EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:58 pm by Tyler Robinson

» Just a bite (Open)
Shopping (Open) EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm by Malayna Rose

» First day of school (open)
Shopping (Open) EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:53 am by Alex Fabiano

» Kol 'Mikaelson' Crowell
Shopping (Open) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:31 pm by Kol Crowell

» Alex Fabiano
Shopping (Open) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm by Admin Jules

» Andromeda (WIP)
Shopping (Open) EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:16 pm by Andromeda

Shopping (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Shopping (Open) Empty Shopping (Open)

Post by Danielle Lance Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 am

Danielle had decided to do some shopping and see what the mall here in the city is offer for her. She walked into the mall and stopped middle of the hallway of the shops. She wasn't sure where she could go first. She couldn't really decide so she walked into the random clothes shop, she didn't really check what was the name of the shop. She noticed there a pair of jeans she would like to have. She walked over them and began to look for her size. After it was done she did take few other clothes items and walked over the changing cabins so she could try her clothes on before she buys them but everything seemed to be full right now. "Ugh," she said there and sat down on of chairs that was there to wait.
Danielle Lance
Danielle Lance
Hunters
Hunters

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Open) Empty Re: Shopping (Open)

Post by Ashton Grey Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:04 am

Ashton thought that she would try and go shopping. She really needed some new clothes. But she didn't like the idea of being around a lot of people. Which was something that she couldn't avoid. So she walked in the mall and wasn't really sure wherer she wanted to go. But she decided to let her feet take her where they wanted to go. Ashton wasn't sure what the name of the shop was. But she was going to try to find something. Looking around she wasn't sure what she wanted to buy. But there was a dress that caught her eye. Sure she would wear a pair of jeans. But there was time that she wanted to just be a girly girl.

She then walked over to where the changing room was. Ashton wanted to make sure that it fit before buying it and leaving the store. It seemed like eveyone had the same idea as she did. She was sitting by someone and this is the part that Ashton hated. She wasn't sure if she should say something or be quiet.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Lance Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Danielle was waiting for it to be her turn to try her clothes on put some people took there forever so the line moved on very slowly. She was getting bored already slowly. She was playing some game on her phone at the end since she was getting way too bored. She wished she had here in town some friends who could come to shopping with her.

Suddenly some girl who she didn't know did sit next to her. She looked up from her phone towards her. She looked at her and then did put her phone soon away. "Hello," she said to the girl. She figured maybe she could talk with her instead awhile they wait there. She wasn't really sure what she should say. "I'm Danielle," she said her name even there for some reason, maybe she can get herself a new friend.
Danielle Lance
Danielle Lance
Hunters
Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:02 am

Ashton didn't like that she had to wait to try it on. That meant that she wouold have to sit there and be bored. And that meant that someone would try and talk to her. Which really was something that she didn't like to do. Sometimes there was no way out of it. Since she was a loner and was always on the run. She didn't have any friends.
There was a lady that was playing with her phone. And it seemed like she put it down when Ashton came over. The least Ashton could do was try to talk to this young lady. “ Hello.” You could tell that Ashton was shy by her tone. Now she had a name to the face. “I'm Ashton.”

She wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. But she knew that Mystic Falls was a place or people like her. And she knew that there are vampires living there.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Lance Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Danielle looked at the girl next to her and wondered why she was so shy. Was she scared of her or was she just like that by personality. She really wasn't sure and she knew it would be rude to ask too. She decided she will need to figure it out her own in some way. She wasn't exactly sure what to say but she knew she has decided to talk with this girl.

"Seems like we spend here waiting for awhile. The line for here is pretty long and some take even very long time,"
she said there and sighed. She didn't really like to wait in lines. "If this line doesn't move soon then I'm not sure if I should just drop my items here and go to next shop or just cut in the line. Because I don't wanna spend the entire day here in this one shop," she added there now and sighed.
Danielle Lance
Danielle Lance
Hunters
Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:52 am

Ashton wasn't really sure what to think about Danielle. But she was one that wouldn't really talk. And it was because she was always on the run. So she then started to develop being shy around people. But that was her personality and how she became to be. And it was because she was always on the run. She had no idea if it was something that she would grow out of. But being around Mystic Falls could help. Maybe she could call the place home.

“ Seems like it, but I don't mind waiting.” It seemed like Danielle didn't have a lot of patience. This was something Ashton had a lot of. Time of living life on the run helped. “ I don't mind spending all day here.” And it is because she doesn't have a life or friends.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down